Saturday, November 26, 2011

About Payment, Blondie Style

I accept payment for my used panties and goodies Via GreenDot MoneyPak cards, OR Egift cards from Wal-Mart, Victorias Secret, and Amazon



the way I receive your payment is as follows....  

You can load $20-$500 for the $4.95 retail fee at the register. You purchase a MoneyPak Card at your local retailer, then you simply email me the code! I enter the code and instantly receive your payment! After I confirm, I will wear your panties the exact specified amount of time, and ship them off promptly to your specified address! 

The MoneyPak option is adventagous to buyers who do not want to use their bank account/debit card and would prefer to pay discreetly. This option also benefits buyers who prefer to just use cash.

More Information about MoneyPak is available at their site at HOW IT WORKS

hope this explains it. I need to do some more work on my site to really explain this further, i dont want people to think im trying to scam them!

No comments: